Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti G35X: I have a 2008 G35X that periodically wont start.

Customer Question

I have a 2008 G35X that periodically wont start. All the lights come on, all the accessories work, boosting it doesnt help, changing the keys in the FOB dont matter. Then anywhere from 10 minutes to two hours later its fine for days. Infiniti cant find anything wrong and its driving me nuts.
The only thing that seems odd is there is a warning light on the left gauge that shows a key
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! You said you took it to the dealer and they found no issues? Car started for them? Does the car start now?