peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Infiniti G35 6mt coupe: . I have a g35 with code p1823 after

Customer Question

Hi . I have a g35 with code p1823 after replacing the exhaust system in cussing headers and high flow cats. My mechanic thought it was a coincidence, replaced the sensor. no change to the issue. I am thinking it's likely an exhaust leak, but would like other input on how to troubleshoot.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This code isn't showing up on your model here with the coupe.I would check and see if anything electrical was bumped loose or damaged when the exhaust was installed.If an issue is found it will need repaired.If this is all o.k. double check the code number and let me know what the code is.
Thanks Pete