Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My 2005 Infiniti QX56 was working just fine today and now

Customer Question

Hi my 2005 Infiniti QX56 was working just fine today and now it won't start the key is stuck in the ignition bc I had it in neutral and when we tried to give it a jump it seemed like the battery was getting hot so we disconnected it please help
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Do you still require assistance with your issue?