Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti G 35: I HAVE EN 2003 INFINITI G35 THE AC luke warm

Customer Question

I HAVE EN 2003 INFINITI G35 THE AC luke warm on drivers side cold on pass ,side looked under dash controls working compressors working DOMINGO ,from lawrence Mass.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Normally when there is a imba***** *****ke this, the issue is the air mix door. Since you have duel climate control, each side has it's own air mix door. What I have seen that causes this is the foam insulator that seals the door starts to come off and jams the door from fully operating so you get warm are like your describing. I am sure it will get hot air if you move it to hot, it just won't get cold like the passenger side. What needs to be done is a fairly costly repair. The dash board will need to be removed and the whole air box needs to be removed and opened up to free that door and re-apply the foam seal. That is what is most likely your issue is that is causing your problem. If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.Thanks Jay!