Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Yes the system after battery failure on my 2001 infinity q4,sent

Customer Question

yes the system after battery failure on my 2001 infinity q4,sent the security system to go to a steady blink chirping mode, after charging battery the security light does not light up and engine turns but seems not to be getting fire to coil. please help have funeral to drive to 2200 miles away in the morning
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
been waiting an hour hello is anyone willing to help or what
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well there is a waste of five bucks. thanks for nothing
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Do you still require help with this? I just got online and noticed no one has replied to you. Let me know..