SuperDave
SuperDave, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  over 16 year experience
10552493

Infiniti I35: Where can I find the A/C drain tube on my 2004

Customer Question

Where can I find the A/C drain tube on my 2004 Infiniti? The passenger floors are wet.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  SuperDave replied 1 year ago.
The water from your A/C drain tube is backing up and draining under the carpet. Remove the right front tire. Look up and against the firewall and you'll see a drain tube with a metal cover above it. Take a coat hanger and push it in the tube to unclog the tube. Around the tube is some soft foam insulation. Take some silicone, put it on a small putty knife and push it under and around the drain tube the best you can. This will prevent water from leaking back in the car. Remove the glove box and replace the cabin filter.Most auto parts stores sell the cabin filter. If you have an air compressor, blow out the area really well and use the coat hanger in the tube again.
Expert:  SuperDave replied 1 year ago.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT (or 3-5 STARS) today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help you more.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating.
Thank you!David