Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti Q45: , 1997 Q45 4.1 145,567 miles. Misfire on

Customer Question

Hello, 1997 Q45 4.1 145,567 miles. Misfire on #3 cylinder. I replaced coils plugs Maf and many other parts when i bought car and it ran great. Driving home pulled up to red light an noticed it missing an check engine light on, I moved coil an plug to other bank and misfire stays with #3. When cold it idles perfect until it reaches a certain temp. not hot just normal, like clock work it does the same thing every time.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
What brand spark plugs do you have in the engine?