Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE master, 30+ years. All makes and models. Trouble shooter, shop forman, service manager
2947720

Infiniti M45: I seem to be losing coolant in my 2006 M45. I

Customer Question

I seem to be losing coolant in my 2006 M45. I was going to put a sealant in it but discovered I don't have a normal radiator cap. Is there any way to add the sealant and if so where?

Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
You just put the sealant in at the same place the coolant goes in the reservoir. I have some instructions at this link.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0bhh2clgbbg8rg/Remove%20air%20relief%20plug.pdf?dl=0
.
….
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks and come again, anytime.
.
.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Customer Satisfaction and an Excellent Rating are my #1 goals. I would also value having you as a regular customer. Anything else you need I am here to assist you.