Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti q45: . I have an 05 q45 and my slip vbc and abs

Customer Question

Hello. I have an 05 q45 and my slip vbc and abs lights come on as well as the brake and battery light after reading your posts I see it may be the ipdm I wanted to know where it's located and is it interchangeable with the m45 ipdm
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
This doesn't sound like a IPDM problem, it sounds like a Alternator issue. When the ABS light, Brake and Battery light comes on, it's normally due to a charging system issue.
If you have a volt meter I can explain how to check it. Do you have one?