Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti FX35: jay my name is ***** ***** am working on 2005

Customer Question

Hello jay my name is ***** ***** am working on 2005 infiniti fx35 i have fuel presure spark but no pulse on the injectors i verryfie tn 12 volt to the circuit it there vehicle was runing just off
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Theres also no codes i have install 2 new cam sensor however when i spray brake clean into the chamber the vehicle runs or bacfire so therefore i know spark is present
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
The Cam Sensors you installed, where did you buy them? Did you have codes for them?
Also when you turn the key to the ON position, is the security light on top of the dash on solid?
Let me know..
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Was it the key not programmed to the car your issue?
Did you have any more questions on this?
Let me know..