Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti 1996: good day surI want to know where to

Customer Question

good day sur I want to know where to connect these 3 hoses Please, give me a high-quality image thanks3 hoses

Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
There is allot of hoses on this engine. Which hoses are in inquiring about? Can you point to the area in questions and take a picture and share it so I know?
Let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Green Color marker hi mr jay

i put marker on these 3 hoses with Green Color

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

df

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Oh.. I can hardly see where you put the 1 2 and 3. Give me a few please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok mr jay

thanks .. Take your time

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Thanks..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When I get the answer :)

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I can't find a good image. Can you wait till I go to work and see if I can find one?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

of course I can wait No problem man Take your time put please give good image

thank you very much

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** do the best I can to help you
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
http://repairguide.autozone.com/znetrgs/repair_guide_content/en_us/images/0900c152/80/07/63/70/large/0900c15280076370.gif
that was one I found..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

mr jay

actually I found this picture before I speak to you , and this picture is painting illustrative approximate and not the same model of my car and there are many hoses and unclear..

please if you can Take image only for these 3 hoses by your camera ..thanks

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I know our sales mangers son has a 95 Maxima or 96, I am hoping he will be at work tomorrow so I can take pictures for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok.. please dont forget it .. thank you very much

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I already have a reminder set on my phone to remind me a few times tomorrow.
Like I said, I would do my best for you!
Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi mr jay

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I went up the the Sales Manager and asked where is son is, cause I wanted to look at something on his car. He said he doesn't have it any more. But one of the other guys has a 97. I looked at it and that didn't have the hose layout your looking for.
You just don't see these older Maxima's any more. I will keep my eye out for one. In the mean time, I am going to Opt out. This way if any other experts have good clear images of those 3 hoses, they can reply. If I do find a old Max and can get you good clear images, I will opt back in and share them. But for now, I will re-open it up to see if anyone else has something for you.
Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you mr jay .. I really appreciate it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi mr Jay

You forget meCry

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I didn't, I just don't see these older Maxima's coming in. Trust me, I have a Note on my box with your Question and 2 others I am keeping my eyes open for. That is why I re-opened this question as well. Just in case someone else comes up with something, they can help you.
I am going to remain opt'd out for now unless I one comes in where I can take a good picture of those lines you need.
Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you mr Jay

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Your Welcome...