Mike V.
Mike V., Infiniti Mechanic
Experience:  Factory trained to repair Nissan and Subaru.
2921078

Infiniti I30: I have a 2001 Infiniti I30- it has about 105000

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Infiniti I30- it has about 105000 miles on it. I just had new tires installed and when it was lowered to the ground, the front struts were stuck in the extended position. It now rides like a tank. Does the on-board computer have anything to do with this or is there an answer you can give me. Please help
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Sadly the computer has nothing to do with this, so if the struts are extended and stuck that way, the internal valves are stuck and the struts will have to be replaced. Sorry there isn't any better information on that or any real way to solve it without replacing them, but there just isn't any other answer.Please let me know if there is more I can do to help you with this.