Rick
Rick, Nissan Master Technician
Experience:  27 Years working in Nissan Dealerships Currently working for Nissan Dealer
32033408

I have a 2002 Infinity QX4. The passenger side ballast is

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Infinity QX4. The passenger side ballast is out. I obtained one online. I am not much of a mechanic. Can you tell me how to change it? It appears from first evaluation there is just one screw located at the top of the ballast that is holding it in place? Thanks, Roj
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will answer your question the best I can if I have helped please remember to leave a positive rating
The only way to replace the ballast is to remove the head light assembly first then there will be some disassembly to get to the ballast and remove it from the head light assembly. there isn't any instructions for replacing just the ballast I can post the instructions for replacing the bulbs, the pictures might help show what you need to do
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
here are the instructions for the bulbs