Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti jx35: Jay. I just bought a used jx35, however the

Customer Question

Hi Jay. I just bought a used jx35, however the front camera is showing a red triangle with exclamation point in it.. I tried going to settings, but don't see an option for camera
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
This normally indicates one of two things. Either the car was in a accident and the camera what never programmed, or it's unplugged.
I would check to see if it's unplugged, other wise the only way to calibrate the front camera is to take it to the dealer. A Nissan Dealer can do it as well. But the camera system is calibrated using the Nissan Scan tool.
The going through settings to calibrate camera's images are on older models.
If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.
If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.
Thanks Jay!