Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti infiniti g35: I am about to go look at a 03 infinity

Customer Question

I am about to go look at a 03 infinity g35 sedan automatic from craigslist with 123000mi. If the owner says they have been using regular gas should I pass on the car? Any other questions I should ask in particular according to that model?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!Regular fuel can be used on a 03 G35. That won't hurt anything. As for what you want to ask is where they have had it maintained, and if spark plugs have been changed at 105k miles. Also if you get me the vin number I can check any service history that was done at the dealer for you. Which may help as well as provide a car fax for you also. Can you provide me with the Vin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They didnt list a vin. But I have read that 03 g35 is premium only on the manual?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What will regular gas on a premium reccomended effect.