Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have 2012 q56 with code p0090

Customer Question

i have 2012 q56 with code p0090
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
That is not a good code. Where did you get this code from and how many miles on the truck?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ECM
P0090- High press fuel pump circuit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm waitting for answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have good low fuel pressure
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to find out what is the best way to diag this problem, seen I don't have high pressure gauge to test system
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Ahh.. found it. Did you happen to run out of gas?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no have have tank, and good fuel low pressure, I clear code and come right back. This vehicle have 80k miles
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/2.pdf
That is the complete diagnostic chapter for this code. The diagnostics to determine this code may require a scanner.
This is not a common code what so ever. Checked the Data Base for any known cases, and there is not one.
If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.
If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.
Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm a mechanic to and I have scanner, I work most in Mercedes benz and bmw for 40 years at dealer to.
Need to know if you have simple way to diagnose this code.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
As I said, this is not a common code. I entered it in our help data base. Where if there was any cases of having this code it would be in there to maybe help give direction. There was nothing in the data base, so I would be following the steps I gave you to try to determine the cause of the code.
Thanks Jay!