Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti FX35: My car wont start

Customer Question

hello, my car wont start computers say there is something wrong with the throttle control circuit/ performance P2101

I was driving on the road with a friend when I got to a traffic light and the car started to studder - when I let go of the brake, and pushed the gas pedal hard to prevent from getting stuck, the car jolted forward and rolled to a stop, haven't been able to get it started for going on 2 weeks. Throttle body core was completely replaced brand new, and still nothing, and it was due for oil change as well never got to it obviously.

if it helps I know there was a lot of stop and go with the gas pedal and brakes, I had a busy long day

HELP!!!

Thanks

-Lucas

Category: Infiniti