Mike V.
Mike V., Infiniti Mechanic
Experience:  Factory trained to repair Nissan and Subaru.
2921078

HELLO AGAIN I HAVE A 2003 INFINITI I35 VEHICLE HAS THE FOLLOWING

HELLO AGAIN I HAVE A 2003 INFINITI I35 VEHICLE HAS THE FOLLOWING CODES P0011 CAM POS.TIMING OVER ADVANCED BANK 1 AND P0021 CAM POS TIMING OVER ADVANCED BANK 2 COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO REPAIR THIS PROBLEM --- THANKS AGAIN DOM 1026
Hello and thank you for your question today!
It's usually an oil issue when both codes are happening at the same time. If this is an oil burner, then it probably set the codes when it was low on oil, then once full the codes will still be there, but you will rub your head trying to find the problem because everything will be working right.
I have been there and done that. I would make sure the oil is full, clear the codes, then watch the cam position sensors on the scanner and make sure they are advancing under acceleration and send it on it's way.
Hope this helps!