Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Infinity Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Infinity Diagnostics

2006 Infiniti G35 X: coolant capacity

What is the coolant capacity on a 2006 Infiniti G35 X ???? Can I use Prestone's 50/50mix...I'm in Pittsburgh......temop range -10 - +100 F.

Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to! My name is DriveFast71(Ron) and I will do my best to answer all of your questions completely and accurately.

The coolant capacity is 8.7 L (9-1/4 US qts) (this includes filling the resevoir tank also). You can use the Prestone 50/50 (it's actually a very good brand name), no problem. As long as it is "green" in color.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This car has been babied, has 81k on it, I run Mobile 1 oil.......traveling across the country...belts & hoses replaced, new tires...anything else I should REALLY check??

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 4 years ago.
Nah. These Nissan engines run forever. Very strong and dependable. Check the air in the tires (even a roatation might be worth it due to the long distance). Change the oil before you leave. Check the condition of the Serpentine belts. You should be good to go, no problem.