Ryan
Ryan, Infiniti Master Tech
Experience:  Infiniti Master available by request Thank you!!!
30412839

Infiniti Q45 how do you replace the front headlight ballast

how do you replace the front headlight ballast on driver side for a 2002 infiniti Q45?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  replied 5 years ago.
Hi My Name isXXXXX you for using Just Answer.com I am an Infiniti Master Technician and I will do my best to assist you with your Question

This is a very common failure on this model. Unfortunately, it's no easy task. The headlight assembly have to come out because the ballast is mounted underneath it. This also requires you to remove the front bumper. After you get the headlamp assembly out you need to remove the the socket for the bulb it's all 1 piece the ballast and socket. did you notice a tie a wire to the socket well I'm calling it through the headlamp assembly. wire through and attach it to the new socket ballast now you can just pull the new socket wire through the assembly without a getting stuck. This is A fairly big job And not usually done by the do it yourself ers.

Let me know if I can give more assistance.

Ryan