Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

I am looking for a Lawyer to have a look at some papers that

Customer Question

Hi i am looking for a Lawyer to have a look at some papers that my sisters Lawyer has sent to me,regarding her buying my share of the land that our mum left us.It is a property in Waihi.
JA: Do you share ownership of the property? If so, is it as tenants in common, or as joint tenants?
Customer: Not to sure,but my sister who took out a loan to buy the property wants to buy my 1/9th share off me.My mum has since passed away.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Waihi/Hauraki.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: All i really want to do is fax the Agreement For Sale And Purchase Of Real estate forms that my sisters lawyer sent to me for you to look at.And i will pay for the lawyers time.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 months ago.

Can I suggest that you fax the papers to Sene at Ord Legal at 04-471 1660 and she will look at these and suggest if they are ok. We dont do direct work on this site, but she will be able to check this for you