Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

Am on a job searching visa I have a degree in applied

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** am on a job searching visa I have a degree in applied management majoring in sales and marketing and event management and I now have a sales and marketing direct marketing job the company is only willing to give me a letter and sign the form for the visa what else do I neef need*
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: no I do now not* i live in NZ
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the job isn't willing to put a add online since it costs money so what are my option
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 months ago.

You will need an employment contract as well, and your employer must under employment law, give you a written employment contract anyway.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i do have that
I heard that the employer needs to put a advertisement online but they don't do that so what do i do

That isnt a requirement of Immigration, although the employer is sometimes asked to show they have tried to get local applicants, which is done though an advertisement

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
if they cant do that, will I still be able to apply
also, i have a direct marketing job and a sales and marketing major, Is that a good enough job for me to apply