Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

Owen,recieved mandatory licence suspension,99 demerit points

Customer Question

hi owen***@******.***,recieved mandatory licence suspension,99 demerit points and 660 fine ,paid fine west pac credit card yesterday,lic no bl436953/.28 day suspension.
JA: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?
Customer: te rapa,hanilton new zealand,last thursday
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: owen hasnip was issued mandatory licence suspension by arron,police from waikato highway patrol and had to manage infrastructure,vehicles and inheritance manually with out being able to operate on a new zealand road or street/
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: recieved notice of fine in post yesterday and paid 660 fine west pac credit card and locked every thing safely away untill 15th december/ plus part of the fine summary was false,and malicious and miss representative? bull shit/
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 12 days ago.

Hi I am just reading this now

If the loss of your license is causing you hardship, you can apply for a work licence right away after the suspension. This is usually best done through a lawyer because the forms and procedure are a bit technical, but because the Hamilton court sits daily, you could get the sport on fairly quickly. You have said part of the fine summary was false, if you tell me what that is perhaps I could comment. I can also make suggestions about lawyers you can use for the limited licence for your work