How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22692
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My partner needs advice on work related issues. She is

Customer Question

Hi, my partner needs advice on work related issues.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: She is having issues with her CEO and wants to discuss that confidentially with a board member this afternoon and that it is verbally agreed to confidential. Is this sufficient?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not I'm aware of. So nothing has been filed so far. This is just to let them know there is an issue.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She is looking for a job within the greater organisation (NGO) and she does want to jeopardise that.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 6 months ago.

Please let me know what specific issues she needs to discuss. If this is something like bullying perhaps a brief outline would help me give some general advice

Related New Zealand Law Questions