Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

My name is **************, Just wanting to get an advice as

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, My name is **************, Just wanting to get an advice as i am going through financial difficulties and having problems every week trying to pay my debts. I have alot defaults and i wanting to know what help you can offer to help me ease up this burden please? I get scared when i received demanding letters and pre-possesion letters from finance compnies then i try to negotiate with the finance companies as much as i can to avoid legal and further action at it is the last thing i need. If you know a company that can offer a bad credit debt consolidation to help me get rid some of my debts then that would be very much appreciated JA: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin? Customer: I am in Wellington New Zealand. The issue started back in 2013 and it's just getting worse and worse. The small debts that was meant to be paid 2 years ago am still paying them JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: What do you mean by has anything been filed or reported? JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: Know i have explained everything. Some myself and partners assests were repossesd and we had to pay all the arrears to get these stuff back, now the creditors we owe money too demanding us to make payments every week for these assets otherwise they will be repo again which we dont want that happening ever again

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 month ago.

What is the total of your debts now? I can make some suggestions about how to deal with this. Do uyou own a house? Are the debts secured against you furniture or car?

I can do a phone call but you may want this in the morning.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Chris are you able to send me those ISO documents and phone number of a laywer that can help us with a mortgage please.If you send 2 forms please tha would be much appreciatedThanks
Fesilafai

For the mortgage ring Sene at 04(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you so muchDoes Sene have mobile number as well? and what is her last name please?Do you know of any other finance company that would offer us a bad credit debt consolidation please apart from ISO order?

Her full name is***** and she can discuss options about refinancing

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Awesome that is great, and where is she based at please?

Central Wellington