Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

Late this afternoon I received an application for Parenting

Customer Question

Late this afternoon I received an application for Parenting Order..saying I had three days to respond. It's labour weekend and the three days will be up..the judge reduced it to three days dated 19th October. .I have no printer and no app to open the official response forms online..he has in my opinion a dangerous new girlfriend who is about to move in with him. And need to be allowed to fight this....please help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 month ago.
The three days will not include the weekend or public holidays, but if you need more time, you should file a memorandum which explains the problems, and when you can file a proper response. The time will start from when you received the order, so you should have time to prepare something over the weekend. If you don't have access to a printer you can handwrite the response. Public libraries often have printers and could ask to use those, or try to find another printer if you don't want to hand write
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you..I have the info i required.. I am a single mum struggling to survive can you advise me on this cost ..also after this I would like to cancel my subscription with your company .Regards ***** *****

The cost was set out when you logged in, its about $70 and you can cancel a subscription at any time