Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.

I am seeking some sort of template in which I can best

Customer Question

I am seeking some sort of template in which I can best layout the respondent's statements, why I refute it, screenshot of supporting evidence and link to the full document in an appendix
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: I have taken a company to the disputes tribunal in NZ for lack of payment for services the ceo is nasty - - claims I agreed to work for nothing even though was a formal advertised executive position
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes, even have caught them submitting fraudulent evidence to the court have a letter from nz police and another company showing it to be untrue
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: we are up to round 4 in the court!! to layout everything in a document easy for the judge to replicate to award in my favour
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: it's been nearly a year of this and I am not allowed a lawyer under the nz tribunal process can consult a lawyer
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 month ago.
There isn't a standard form for doing this. There are requirements for the layout of documents such as using A4 paper, and using one side, with a one quarter margin on the left, and using paragraphs. Beyond this, any layout which is easy to follow may be used