Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

I am an employee working in retail store after 4 yrs in the

Customer Question

I am an employee working in retail store after 4 yrs in the company there was a fraud cm which actually my friend got him to get a new SIM card and get phones I believed in my friend and continued the transaction although he bought all the original ids and customer was standing at a distance so he did everything on behalf of the cm like filling form n stuff .
The original owner came after 3 months claiming that he didn't come for this transaction and when we checked the camera it was another guy like the customer that day
Company has withheld my passport for 5 months without any investigation now when I have an emergency they are saying that they will put a legal case against me and I have to prove myself .
We do shifts for 12 hrs sometimes we miss on somethings
I need an advice how can I come out of this mess which is actually created by my friend and because it was on my ID i m stuck in it .If I file a case in Dubai court will it be taken care of because co said they will put a case Tom against me
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 4 months ago.

Is this a New Zealand law question?