Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

My name is tevita kulitabu filimoehala I live in Auckland nz

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** filimoehala I live in Auckland nz for 26 years and I haven't had a resitancy only a visa expire on 2007 but now over stay .what can I do I already apply for resitancy last year they told me to go back to my country tonga I have a girlfriend we have for young kids .please can u help me to solver this proplem
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

What the lawyer has asked is what Immigration say you must provide. You do need the police record and birth certificate as they are some of the papers which Immigration ask for for. I think your Tongan lawyer is asking the right questions and you should talk to him about what is needed. there are also appeal process and you shou should ask about that as well