Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

Sorry but am i still waiting?

Customer Question

sorry but am i still waiting for answer?
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 9 months ago.

I have answered, and you need to help with thefurther questions which I have sent

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
dear *****,i am 75 years old and cannot afford this amount at this time, so i think i will leave it for now.

I asked on the other question, do you have a spam filter and an antivirus program on your computer? Sometimes when you sign up without adequate protection, this can open you to attack from these things.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thank you very much yes i am protected for anti virus so i will go online and unsubsribe again thank you so much.

The fact you subscribed to the channel is unlikely to have had any effect on the spam. But it is hard to tell without looking at your security settings. If you wanted to question the company about a link to the spam you would need to prove that their security had disclosed your email address or was picked up. Otherwise there is no causation, which is the legal test for liability and therefore damages from the inconvenience of getting spam