Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

My step granddaughter settled in australia with her husband

Customer Question

My step granddaughter settled in australia with her husband couple of years ago. She was working in an arts and crafts shop. She had to lift packs of art paper and jarred her left shoulder and could not carry on her job. She went and saw a doctor who was of Asian decent and put her on morphine patches. He told her that she has to put up with it and kept on drugging her. She changed her docter and he did some assessment and also put her on the patches. She has now been on these patches for nearly two years. She is not making any progress and is in pain. Her husband is also dosen't know what to do. She is now is behaving in strange ways and getting more and more addicted to it. We need guidence and how to go about it to get this matter sorted and especially her health, since we do not wish to see her in any undesirable state
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 9 months ago.

Is this a legal or a medical question?