Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

I have a claim with MSD storical abuse claim would it be

Customer Question

i have a claim with MSD historical abuse claim would it be best to get a lawyer?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Will needing to get together with them for an interview recently took 1 of the abusers to court as he pleaded guilty and they are saying it can't be part of my claim
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 9 months ago.

There is a lawyer in Wellington who has specialised in these claims called Sonya Cooper of Cooper Legal. http://www.sonjacooperlaw.co.nz/ I suggest you click on her website and see if you want to instruct her. These calims often have difficulties with the time to make a claim, and of course MSD will have lawyers acting for them. If you are not feeling confident about confronting them, and experienced lawyer can be very helpful