How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22625
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a claim with MSD storical abuse claim would it be

Customer Question

i have a claim with MSD historical abuse claim would it be best to get a lawyer?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Will needing to get together with them for an interview recently took 1 of the abusers to court as he pleaded guilty and they are saying it can't be part of my claim
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

There is a lawyer in Wellington who has specialised in these claims called Sonya Cooper of Cooper Legal. I suggest you click on her website and see if you want to instruct her. These calims often have difficulties with the time to make a claim, and of course MSD will have lawyers acting for them. If you are not feeling confident about confronting them, and experienced lawyer can be very helpful

Related New Zealand Law Questions