Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

How do i find out when a border alert daughter leaving NZ

Customer Question

how do i find out when a border alert for my daughter leaving NZ has finished
Category: New Zealand Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As she has been given a free flight to visit her aunty in Australia return on Sun morning & Customs offices are closed over the weekend so how do i go about canceling this order that i have put in place so she can go as i have assurances of her return !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

This depends on the sort of border alert. Is this a police alert? If it is she will need to call the police and ask, as this will show on their records. They wont let you know, because of the confidentiality of police records, which can only be seen by your daughter. The police and customs are open at the airport in the weekend however.