Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

I need to check my eligibility to apply Zealand to get PR.

Customer Question

I need to check my eligibility to apply for New Zealand to get PR. Or else need to know which type of visa is applicable for me. I'm a hotelier who has 10years of working experience in star class hotels in srilanka. currently i'm working as a Assistant front office manageress in a 4 star hotel in srilanka. i'm holding a srilankan citizen and i have done a diploma of travel and tourism economics,hotel management at the university of colombo srilanka. i'm married and my husband is doing his own business. he is owning 640 perches rubber land and he sales rubber for small factories who makes products out of rubber. further more i'm owning my house and 19 perches land.i'm 29 years of age and my husband is 30 years of age will you please let me know the eligibility to move to newzealand. Thank you and best regards, ***** ***** De Silva
Category: New Zealand Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

The place to see if you are eligible is through Immigration New Zealand and you will need to see if you qualify on the skill shortage list. I suggest you look at this first and then ask further questions on this page.

You could also then make a phone call.

http://skillshortages.immigration.govt.nz/

You would need to apply for a work visa first and then apply for permananet residency. You would need a job offer from a New Zealand employer and provide the usual evidence of good health and a police check.