How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22476
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What documents do we require to take our 2 year old grandson

Customer Question

What documents do we require to take our 2 year old grandson from australia to see his 90 year old great granny,then and back to his parents on the Gold Coast.Parents are agreeable.the child has a nz passport.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

You dont need anything except he needs a passport if he goes via New Zealand and it may be prudent to get a letter from his parents saying they agree to the trip

Related New Zealand Law Questions