Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

I am renting a building from the auckland council they

Customer Question

I am renting a building from the auckland council they charge me a flat rate for water every month at*****which is attached to public toilets my adress on my lease is*****Takapuna I called water care they said I need an actual invoice stating my usage but I gave no metre and other bills created for me but they've changed my billing to 34 Hurstmere to fit these accounts ive been there for 15.years council took over my lease when they purchased the building around 2004
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

I am not quite sure what you need to know. Is your query that they are changing from a flat rate to actual usage? This may depend on the terms of the lease and whether it specifies the water supply and billing stop