How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22683
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We own a week at Club Paihia which we have owned years. We

Customer Question

Hi Chris, we own a week at Club Paihia which we have owned for many years. We have a c/t 70D/764 for it. We are wanting to pass it on to a charity or similar. Do you know how we can locate and arrange that. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

You would first need to find a charity which would want this. I suspect you want to sell this or get rid of this somehow, and you may have realised these are hard to sell. There are companies which sell timeshares and that may help and you can give any proceeds to charity if you want

Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Places like this can help with sale so I suggest you contact them

Related New Zealand Law Questions