Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

I put a complaint about the competency of my leader on the

Customer Question

I put a complaint about the competency of my leader on the 4th December 2014. Despite providing evidence and the whole team going through a 360 process that suggests my complaints were well founded, the institution are still supporting the leader and not the programme we are trying to implement. The HR process has been lengthy and slow. What legal actions can I carry out to challenge the process and the decision?
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

If nothing has happened in the investigation over this period of time that may indicate that this is not going to happen. So unless the insitution at a senior level above the leader, arew prepared to act, then you cannot really do much more. If this is affecting your work so you are disadvanatged this can be used for a personal grievance against the organisation but this may not do anything about the leader. There are no real legal remedies against the leader in this situation

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went and got some advice from a lawyer face to face. I didn't think your advice helped. They gave me much better advice and direction for my next steps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Plus, their advice didn't cost me a cent

You are welcome to seek a refund if this wasnt a help. This forum works best with a discussion and perhaps this would have helped. But I am sorry you didnt find this useful, but face to face advice is often more effective as you can explain matters in more detail than here