How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 14361
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in need of a lawyer, who can assist me and guide me through

Customer Question

I am in need of a lawyer, who can assist me and guide me through a way in achieving residency/temporary visa for my parents.
Also, can the initial consultation fees please be confirmed and available time/date for an appointment if needed to discuss this in person.
In Brief,
I am Resident Visa Holder for since August 2011 and got my Permanent Resident Visa in August 2013.
Applied for Temporary Visa-General Category for my parents in 2012 , got approved and went back to India after 2 months.
Applied for Temporary Visa-Parent Category(3 years) in 2014, Father got declined due to not meeting ASH due to cardiac/heart related issues and mother got approved for the 3 year visa.
Currently, after 1 year of their application been applied, CCRP1 and CCRP2 have been completed and ombudsman have been involved in this matter with still no conclusion on this matter whether he can be granted a temporary visa or no.
Also, I did apply for EOI for Residence Visa for my mother under Tier 1- Parent Category and its been selected in the pool as we meet the requirements for being a sponsor.
My main aim out here,
1) A Lawyer to take over the existing EOI application of my Mother and guiding it through the process.I have the required documents.
2) Also, with all the hassle I have gone through in the last year with Immigration NZ, I need a lawyer who can give me certanity on if its worth trying temporary-visa for my Father.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
On this site i can make refrrals to a lawyer if that is what you want. If you advise the city then i can suggest some firms

Related New Zealand Law Questions