Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

Hy my woories is. im not agree how my employer managment the

Customer Question

hy my woories is. im not agree how my employer managment the standart of healty food im the Metre Di and i been talk whit him about. but he dont wont to know nathing about
Category: New Zealand Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
now i feel like they bulingme whit my houers because i got less houers after i been talking whit them i bealive this is because they wont me live the job
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
anything that was offered me in the interview came true, i mean houers, staff, or condition as job, They not even gave me a uniform in good condition and I had to buy my own
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
You are entitled to have a written contract which says what your hours and entitlements like clothing are. So you must ask him for your contract and then check what it says about these things. It is illegal for your employer not to give you a written contract. If they are breaking the terms of any contract you can claim a personal grievance through the Department of Labour