How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 14564
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Went to new Zealand to get my wifes girl, 34 ears old lately

Customer Question

went to new Zealand to get my wifes girl, 34 ears old lately separated from husband for 11years,she was locked up in mental clinic for trying to kill a new boyfriend 20 years older .ps. she got a lot of money to come. I was over night in the house ,so was her boyfriend, now I am accused to touched her. boyfriend told me they recorded everything I sad. I brought this woman and her brother from Fiji as kids to n.z.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
You don't have to do anything unless they go to the police. If they make a complaint to the police you will need to either decide to return home, or instruct a lawyer to defend this charge. But the motive may have been to get you away from her fro some reason, and I would advise you to stay away until this is resolved

Related New Zealand Law Questions