How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22687
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Interim Custoy

Customer Question

Interim Custoy
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
This is started by going to a Parenting through Separation Course followed by FDR Family Mediation. These are necessary steps before you can apply to the Family Court for parenting and contact orders. In some cases, such as where there is a risk the child will be removed from the country you can get orders placing a CAPPS alert at the border. Please ask if you want specific details of these steps.
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
fairway Resolution organises the courses and the Mediations. They are at

Related New Zealand Law Questions