Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.

I do not have copies of my JD nor does the company in my personal

I do not have copies of my JD nor does the company in my personal file. I have confidentially discovered that the file for the position I hold has not been printed since 2010, but was recently modified. I started employment in May 2012. I have another Work in Progress meeting today to come back with a plan based on my explanations in the first meeting? Then I have another meeting next Mon. These are both WIP, I have another meeting with an HR person in October. I do not believe the company is supporting or assisting me with issues they think I have in regards XXXXX XXXXX I do 60+ hours a week often, and am paid for 40 and have 12 reps to manage and visit across the country qtly, and also am expected to cover their territories whilst they are away on A/L. I started the position with 7. I thought a written warning needing a reference to either a clause in the contract or a part of the JD. they have not referenced my warning to either.

Chris The Lawyer : Hi and welcome. My first response will follow shortly. Please feel free to follow up if anything is not clear.
Chris The Lawyer : From your description of events, they are not recognising the increased work load and there could also be a workplace health and safety issue if they expect this amount of work without proper support

Thanks. My manager has never spent anytime out in the field with me, its all driven from her desk.