Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

hii am on a visit visa came just one week back .i do have

Customer Question

hi

i am on a visit visa came just one week back .i do have my brother's family who are PR holders .

1) can you help me how to settel in NZ

2) I am into IT filed having over 10 years of experince

3) i am married with 2 kids currently in india

4) so can you help me which ever is the best way to bring my family as well settel over here

so please give me your suggestions and cost for takng up the case

thanks
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 3 years ago.

christhelawyer : HiWelcome to JustAnswer. My first response will follow shortly. Please feel free to follow up if anything is not clear
christhelawyer : The first step is to see if you fit into one of the jobs in demand in the categories held by Immigration. These are found here, http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/work/skilledmigrant/
christhelawyer : I suggest you look at these and see what points you can get towards an application.
christhelawyer : I am not sure your brother could sponsor you, as your family are in India, but it may be worth trying if most of your family were in New Zealand, and try for the family unification visa.
christhelawyer : Getting a job offer is also useful, and then you can show Immigration you are in the skilled list.
christhelawyer : many use Immigration Consultants, such as Malcolm Pacific who will be able to give you more detailed advice. http://www.malcolmpacific.com/