Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

If your papers are in order, how quickly can you get a US visa?

Customer Question

If your papers are in order, how quickly can you get a US visa? I have an 8am appointment at the Auckland consulate. Is it possible to collect the next day? or is it more likely to be 2-3 days by courier? Many Thanks.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 3 years ago.

christhelawyer : HiWelcome to JustAnswer. My first response will follow shortly. Please feel free to follow up if anything is not clear
christhelawyer : Strictly, this is not a New Zealand law question although you are seeking the visa in New Zealand. So the visa should be granted at the interview, when you explain the mistake. But bureaucrats sometimes can be difficult and the US Border can be difficult at times. If there is an issue I cam refer you to lawyers in New Zealand who have expertise in this area.
JACUSTOMER-19vi6zx3- :

I would appreciate referrals to lawyers in New Zealand who have expertise in this area thank you.

christhelawyer : Norris Legal in Auckland should be able to help. http://nz-uslegal.co.nz/