Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.

What is the process if a suspension of a current parenting

What is the process if a suspension of a current parenting order is applied for? What happens if it is suspended?

christhelawyer : HiWelcome to JustAnswer. My first response will follow shortly. Please feel free to follow up if anything is not clear
christhelawyer : If the current order or an aspect is suspended this would affect the orders in several ways. The judge could just adjust the orders to reflect what is needed, or just suspend until there an opportunity to look at all the outstanding issues. The judge may choose the first if this just means one aspect is to be suspended rather than revisiting all the terms.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX one request a suspension? how does one word the request?

I would like one aspect suspended, some aspects varied and some new conditions included. How do I best present this wording wise? Do I say I ask or seek....?

christhelawyer : I seek a variation of the existing order by suspension of the term which says...., and variations by (change one) (change 2) etc, and by adding new conditions, ( new term) and (new term)
christhelawyer : Does this make this clearer?

yes, thanks