How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22153
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello I have recently had a hearing assessment with acc and

This answer was rated:

Hello I have recently had a hearing assessment with acc and am not happy with the amount of hearing loss they will cover which is 14.5% non covered 60.8% with a total loss of 75.3% I have worked in the construction industry all my life and have had hearing aids for about 13 yrs which up untill now have been supplied by acc could you please give me some advice on what to do to challenge this offer Regards XXXXX XXXXX

christhelawyer : HiWelcome to JustAnswer. My first response will follow shortly. Please feel free to follow up if anything is not clear
christhelawyer : You should carry on with the review. The claims manager should not have told you to withdraw the review, as this is the only way you can challenge this decision. The review is undertaken by Dispute Resolution Services, who are independent of ACC, and take a fresh look at this. In addition you can bring your own medical evidence to challenge their assessment
christhelawyer : ACC have an interest in trying to make you withdraw, but you have a right to challenge them, if you think they have got this wrong
Chris The Lawyer and other New Zealand Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related New Zealand Law Questions