Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.

Hello I have recently had a hearing assessment with acc and

Hello I have recently had a hearing assessment with acc and am not happy with the amount of hearing loss they will cover which is 14.5% non covered 60.8% with a total loss of 75.3% I have worked in the construction industry all my life and have had hearing aids for about 13 yrs which up untill now have been supplied by acc could you please give me some advice on what to do to challenge this offer Regards XXXXX XXXXX

christhelawyer : HiWelcome to JustAnswer. My first response will follow shortly. Please feel free to follow up if anything is not clear
christhelawyer : You should carry on with the review. The claims manager should not have told you to withdraw the review, as this is the only way you can challenge this decision. The review is undertaken by Dispute Resolution Services, who are independent of ACC, and take a fresh look at this. In addition you can bring your own medical evidence to challenge their assessment
christhelawyer : ACC have an interest in trying to make you withdraw, but you have a right to challenge them, if you think they have got this wrong