Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  32 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

no more details needed i would say, the father was angry so

Customer Question

no more details needed i would say, the father was angry so got the order put in place
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Customer: HiWelcome to JustAnswer. My first response will follow shortly. Please feel free to follow up if anything is not clear
Customer: I would like to help but I really need more details, perhaps you posted something as well which has not appeared (this does happen)
Customer: can I help further?
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience: 32 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i think this is the case, my partner and i live in australia, her son has a non removal order against him from the father in NZ, we would like to remove this order so he can come visit in Australia, the mum and dad have agreed on this to happen, we need to know how we get the order removed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
You will have to apply to the Family Court in New Zealand to vary the order to permit removal. I suggest you use a lawyer to do this, as this sort of case is complex. The application is made and filed and a copy given to the other party. They can either consent, or oppose. If they oppose, the court will usually try to mediate the issue, but if not then a hearing will be allocated for the evidence and a decision. You would need to come over for this.If the father consents then you can prepare a consent memorandum to be filed in court to have the judge make the orders.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what sort of cost is involved and can you do this for us?
I am not allowed to take clients from this site but I can suggest lawyers, if you advise the city, where the child resides.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the child resides in henderson and the father does not object to the order being removed
Perhaps a Henderson lawyer such as Smith and Partners 09 839 0939, a well respected firm, or Corban Revell at 09 8370550 also pretty experienced
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thankyou
It shouldn't cost too much if this is by consent