Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  37 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.

do I have any rights if my staff member leaves and takes clients

do I have any rights if my staff member leaves and takes clients names and address and some jobs with them

christhelawyer : HiWelcome to JustAnswer. My first response will follow shortly. Please feel free to follow up if anything is not clear
christhelawyer : You can warn him first that he has breached his duties of good faith as an employee, and that he has taken information belonging to you, and the information about clients, which belongs to you. You can require him to return all that property, and if he refuses or ignores you, you can take action in the Employment Court to restrain him from keeping and using that information, as it is a breach of his fiduciary duties, and of confidentiality.