Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

My tongue has started to feel a fizzy sensation in the last

Customer Question

my tongue has started to feel a fizzy sensation in the last hour on the right side of my tongue. I have also have a head ache in my right temple and a pain in my left groin with a lump in the groin that hurts to walk and very painful to touch on the pelvic bone on the left side.
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: The head ache is not constant but happens periodically every day. I don't often feel nausios
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: My uncle had a stoke last year. My mum had two heart attacks within a few weeks when she was 54 and my dad dies of a heart attack at 42. My family has a history of chrones disease.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  vakularen replied 4 months ago.

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query. I need more information to be able to help you .How old are you and since when have you had the lump in the groin and pain in the pelvic bone?How long do the headaches last and are they always on the right side or both sides?Has the fizzy sensation on the tongue occurred earlier and how long do you have it?What are your physical exercise levels and are you on medication for any chronic problem like Diabetes/hypertension/palpitations/liver or kidney disease?Is your weight near the ideal weight for your height and do you become anxious/stressed out /depressed easily?Please give me more information.Thanks.